Sunday 14 July 2013

Different shapes of beads

You can make your beads all sorts of shapes and here are just a few that I've made...

This is a tapered bead made using the template shown underneath


This is a fat tapered bead using the template shown underneath
notice how it takes a longer piece of paper, I've made mine so it fits onto an A4 paper
that way I can print out my design on the back

 This one is almost a round bead but it's very small ideal for spacer beads
this takes 2 strips to make the template used is shown underneath

This one is the easest of all to make it's a tube bead
you can make it in different widths or add extra layers to make it fatter
I've shown the template used underneath, but it's just straight strips so no need for the template really.



 I will be added more to the blog as I make them.....



No comments:

Post a Comment